One important element of CSR is environmental protection. We consider it as a core of our policy and emphasize energy-saving and low-carbon generation in developing and manufacturing our products. We also fund organic tea growers, participate in cleaning up beaches and various recycling programs.
Green Product Development
PLANET set standards to developing products with “green” design, from technical development, design, manufacturing, transporting and recycling.
Green Supply Chain Management
PLANET sets up “Supplier and Partner CSR Standard” to ensure that all our products are manufactured with least impact to our environment. We also sign agreement with suppliers such that they do not use materials that damage our environment.
- Supplier and Partner CSR Standard：
- » Lead-free processing of materials and products
- » Eco-friendly design
- » No usage of materials that damage our environment
- » Products comply to RoHS, REACH, WEEE, ErP standards
- » ISO 14001 certified factory
- » Factory conforms to safety standards
- » No employment of illegal labors and child labors
- » No usage of conflict minerals and metals originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and its adjacent regions
Implementation of Environmental Education
PLANET provides systematic training on environmental protection and healthy lifestyle and encourages them to participate in such.
Green Action Plan in the Workplace
- Promoting concepts of carbon reduction, energy-saving, and anti-global warming
- Implementation of waste reducing, re-using and recycling
Trash Sorting Practice
Practice of trash sorting for better recycling and waste prevention
Supporting the guardian of forest and mountain ecosystem
International Coastal Cleanup
Supporting the guardian of marine ecosystem
Fund Organic Farmer in Pinglin, New Taipei City
Supporting clean water quality in the upstream of Feitsui Reservoir which provides water resources for residents in Northern Taiwan